Re: This is weird

From: Mike Phillips <mphil_at_matrixone.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 02:01:30 -0500

I don't know but it seems like it wasn't working because MDAC was not installed. I don't know for sure though.

But after I installed Visual Studio, which installs MDAC, the driver started to work. So I am happy(:-
Hope this helps someone else with the same problem.

Mike

ps. I reformatted the machine in the first place, because I was having troubles with the ODBC drivers. Is there

      a way to clean out all data access components/odbc etc.from the system and reinstall them correctly, without

      having to do a full reinstall? Because now I have to go back and load 8 gigs of data back on this machine

     and that's no fun.