This is weird

From: Mike Phillips <mphil_at_matrixone.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 01:05:42 -0500

hi,

[Quoted] I reformatted my win98 machine to have nothing except the OS and oracl 805 client. The inly odbc driver on my system is the oracle odbc 8.0.5 driver.

[Quoted] In the odbc administrator in control panel, under the user dsn tab, I click add
[Quoted] and select the only choice I have, the oracle driver.......but nothing happens!!
It doesn't add me for any database information or the name i want to give to [Quoted] this DSN? The driver is sqora32.dll from 06/05/98.

This is a brand new machine, so why isn't the driver responding?

Thanks much,
Mike Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 07:05:42 CET

Original text of this message