Re: BLOB, CLOB, NCLOB Datatype

From: Screwtape <st_at_ferd2.thristian.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:42:37 +1100

Donald Welsh schrieb:
>Relevance at last! And a song cue to boot!
>
><song>
>
>Put a BLOB over here
>And a BLOB over there
>Put a BLOB on your ear
>And a BLOB on your hair
>And a lot of little BLOBs in the air, everywhere
>It's a BLOBby kind of day.
>
></song>

<boggle>

[Quoted] Oh, you're a .org.au

[Quoted] That explains why that particular meme is so deep in my consciousness. You freaked me out for a second.

[Quoted] But probably nothing like the freakčdness you're inspiring in otherwise database-oid people. :)

Screwtape,
Who thinks they should be getting used to us by now - they get cross-posted often enough.

--