I need an Oracle DBA!

From: Andy Biggart <abiggart_at_tsi.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:50:26 -0500

TECHNISOURCE, Inc.

Technisource is an innovative and rapidly growing national contract, consulting and staffing organization. Technisource has a long list of satisfied clients and hundreds of high caliber consultants with rewarding careers in the technical industry. Technisource offers the best solution whether our clients' needs are for one engineer, a team or a complete outsourcing unit. Since 1987 Technisource has specialized in the technical consulting industry and is the most qualified resource to turn for your next project. Over 1,000 opportunities are listed on our website for engineers, programmers, designers, technicians and technical writers.

    For a continuously updated list of opportunities please visit     our Web Page at www.tsrc.net

Job Title:Oracle DB
Job Location:Tampa/St Petersburg Area

TECHNISOURCE has the following opportunity out of its Tampa office.

Requirement Number for Reference: TMP10350

Skill Set Required:
Five or more years experiences of Database design, development, and administration experience. Oracle administration experience on Unix and NT platforms.

Tasks and Responsibilities:
Develop and maintain a database environment for multiple products, platforms, and customer. Develop DB installation and maintenance procedures. Provide support for production customer.

Andy Biggart
Technisource, Inc.
Dept. - TMP10350
7650 W. Courtney Campbell Causeway, Suite 240 Tampa, FL 33607 USA
Phone 813-282-8871 / 800-940-2222 Fax 813-282-3817 Email: abiggart_at_tsi.net
WWW: http://www.tsrc.net

  • WHEN FAXING PLEASE USE THE HIGHEST RESOLUTION AVAILABLE (We Use OCR).*