Re: TOAD Question

From: Don Fraser <don_at_nrgdb.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:40:50 +1300

This is the one really big problem with TOAD. I had asked the toadman to put in this facility but it isn't in the free version. He said he had it planned so maybe its in the Quest version. I use a combination of TOAD and Golden where I use golden for queries and views with TOAD for everything else. Golden is shareware http://www.benthicsoftware.com. (You can just kill the session in TOAD but it is still messy)

Don