FYI: Reports on WebDB 2.0

From: itguy <itguy_at_pangea.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:56:29 -0600

I have struggled to resolve this problem and thought I should post this to say thank you to all those who have helped me in the past.

When creating a report in WebDB, and you wish to use a link on the report, there will sometimes be an error when creating it, ususally on line 94 of the package. Check the source table or view. If it only has 2 columns, that's where the problem is. Simply add a dummy third column to the table, recompile the package, and voila! Instant report. Received on Mon Nov 15 1999 - 19:56:29 CET

Original text of this message