Re: sql*plus and passing args with blanc spaces

From: Pierre Charpenay <pcharpenay_at_unilog.fr>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:17:32 +0100

The shell interpreter suppresses the double quote and then pass the result to sqlplus.
To avoid this, use both double quote and single quote like this :

  sqlplus scott/tiger _at_script.sql "par1withoutspaces" " 'par 1 with spaces' "

(I've added one space between ' and " just for readability ...)

Pierre