sql*plus and passing args with blanc spaces

From: Miguel De Buf <Miguel.DeBuf_at_orionsoftware.uunethost.be>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:01:46 +0100

[Quoted] Hi there,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I try to run sql*plus scripts and pass it arguments with spaces, but it does not seem to work :

    # sqlplus scott/tiger _at_ script.sql "par1withoutspaces" "par 1 with spaces"

sqlplus seems to recognise the second parameter as 4 different parameters. How can I make sql*plus see this second parameter as only one parameter with whitespaces ?

Anyone knows the answer ?

Please email to Miguel.DeBuf_at_orionsoftware.uunethost.be

Thanks a lot,

Miguel Received on Mon Nov 15 1999 - 16:01:46 CET

Original text of this message