Re: De-bugging tools

From: amrane <kamrane_at_qs-solutions.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:56:59 +0100

Mark,

You may try SQL NAVIGATOR that comes with a buit in PL/SQL debugger. It's also possible to use the 'just in time' debugging functionality, e.g, you can with your SQL Navigator debug the PL/SQL executed from Forms, Power Builder or any other Front End tools...

an evaluation copy of SQL Navigator can be downloaded from http://www.quest.com.