Re: Big Problems Running Oracle Enterprise Manager Tools Ver. 2.0.4.0.0 - Java UI related

From: <graf27_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 06:46:06 GMT

Best results for running oem 2.0.4:
install the software on a new (new installed) Windows-NT without other ORACLE software (Database, Developer, Designer). A lot of problems will be automaticly solved (environment , ORACLE_HOME !!). Toni

> >I have a lot of problems using Oracle Entreprise Manager ver. 2.0.4
on a
> >Windows NT Workstation.
> >Using tools like Schema Manager, the Java GUI interface crashes my
> operating
> >system. Just making a scroll or just clicking on a menu - the whole
system
> >blocks and I have to reset (reboot by pressing Reset button!) the
machine.

> >I wonder if I am the only one having this kind of problems. Maybe I
did
> >something wrong. Or maybe I have to install a patch or smthg. else -
but I
> >don't know where to find it.
> >
> >Thanks for any help!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 15 1999 - 07:46:06 CET

Original text of this message