Re: points to be noted while creating a database,

From: (wrong string) öström <lasse.sjostrom_at_telia.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 12:42:16 GMT

[Quoted] Initial extent should be as large as you expect the table to be initially. [Quoted] The more extents the more job is needed by the database to search information.

[Quoted] Next extent should be a nice chunk of the initial extent. But if you know [Quoted] your data well, you might be low on this parameter on those table known not [Quoted] to grow so much, or not at all. Other tables could need large next extents.

[Quoted] I usually don't think about anything else in these cases.

Lars