How can I work with my SQL scripts more effectively?

From: Igor Shekalev <igor_at_dtmsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:41:05 +0300

DTM soft, Inc. has announced the new release of the DTM SQL editor, the powerful SQL-scripts editor with ODBC and IDAPI support.

This SQL-oriented toolset ideally fits the operating needs in the multi-database computer environments; it allows quick switching between various
data sources, stores login and database scheme info. In many cases the product
provides access for data in the desktop database format (DBF, DB, MDB, etc) so
there is no need to buy the corresponding DBMS.

The program has some useful features aided to make the work of database administrators and developers more comfortable and effective. It has drag-n-drop support, visual query and expression builder, script analyzer, rich
export options, and more. Flexibility and extensibility are provided by the support of plug-ins technology.

The demo version of the DTM SQL editor is available for download from the web
server at http://www.sqledit.com/se-demo.exe

About the DTM soft.
DTM soft is innovative and rapidly growing company, which specializes in software development for the database management and Internet/intranet solutions.

For more information, contact DTM soft, Inc., WEB: http://www.sqledit.com,
E-Mail: sales_at_sqledit.com. Received on Fri Nov 12 1999 - 19:41:05 CET

Original text of this message