Designer 2.1 - Server Generator Problem

From: yiannis <tekmi_at_anko.gr>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:58:48 +0200

I am trying to invoke Server Generator for a table in Desigbn Editor and i get the following error  message:
 'CDI-23564 "F:\ORANT\BIN\DWRSG20.DLL" could not be  loaded or does not exist.Please check that the program  has been installed correctly.'
 The above file exists and i checked that the registry  key EXECUTE_SERVER_GEN_UI70 points to the correct  location.
 I have overwritten the file with the one in the Designer CD  but this didn't work either.
 Anyone has a hint about what could be wrong???? Received on Fri Nov 12 1999 - 13:58:48 CET

Original text of this message