Problems when setting ORAWEB_SITE, ORAWEB_HOME, ...

From: Wim Valgaeren <valgaeren_at_softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:34:32 -0000

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm trying to install Oracle Application Server on Linux RedHat 6.0. In the file owsenv_psh.sh there are a few parameters defined :
   ORACLE_HOME = /OraHome1; export ORACLE_HOME
   ORAWEB_HOME = /OraHome1/ows/4.0; export ORAWEB_HOME
   ORAWEB_SITE = cereuslin; export ORAWEB_SITE
   ORAWEB_ADMIN = /OraHome1/ows/admin; export ORAWEB_ADMIN
   ORAWEB_NAMEROOT = /.:/applications/oracle/OAS; export ORAWEB_NAMEROOT
   THREADS_FLAG = green; export THREADS_FLAG When I run this file and check these parameters with echo, it shows that they are empty.
I've also tried to put them in the profile, with the same result. Does anyone know why he 'forgets' the directories?

Thanks,

Wim Valgaeren Received on Fri Nov 12 1999 - 14:34:32 CET

Original text of this message