Re: WebDB BUG

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:50:20 -0800

Dim wrote:

> When i write an PLSQL event for form when it is sucsessfully posted
> with JavaScript and e.g.
> htp.script('parent.TARGET_COMPANY002.target_frame_COMPANY001.location.reload
> ()','JavaScript');
>
> I cannot again edit form, my IE50 says "Error on page"
> and error accures when i post this running form
>
> So the only way to inline script is to edit package body directly in Oracle
>
> Did anybody hit problems with script ?
> How make some frame refresh without scripts when form posted ?

Did you try with Netscape? Sometimes the problem is in the browser, especially with java(script). M$ is not known for its enthousiasm over Java...

--
Met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle

Work:                                Home:
Inter Access V&L                     Hunzestraat 4
Palatijn 3, 7521 PN Enschede         7555 WB Hengelo
PoBox 545, 7500 AM Enschede          (31)074-2425046
053-4341500