Re: JDEVELOPERV2 -- Has anyone seen the servlet runner?

From: Swahanaga <sfinkelman_at_cncdsl.com>
Date: 11 Nov 1999 20:19:37 EST

Hi,
This tool obviously is only geared to work fully under NT and not under any of the other windows products. The servlet runner string uses the command cmd for a dos shell, where this works on NT, it doesn't on 98...Why not a solaris version...

It;s a good thing I have a few machines to work with....

sn