Big Problems Running Oracle Enterprise Manager Tools Ver. 2.0.4.0.0

From: Florin Lazar <florin.lazar_at_lbgi.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:25:46 -0500

Hi,

I have a lot of problems using Oracle Entreprise Manager ver. 2.0.4 on a Windows NT Workstation.
Using tools like Schema Manager, the Java GUI interface crashes my operating system. Just making a scroll or just clicking on a menu - the whole system blocks and I have to reset (reboot by pressing Reset button!) the machine.

I wonder if I am the only one having this kind of problems. Maybe I did something wrong. Or maybe I have to install a patch or smthg. else - but I don't know where to find it.

Thanks for any help! Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 23:25:46 CET

Original text of this message