Re: Forms 5.0.6.11 in Debug Mode Hangs

From: Dirk Bellemans <Dirk.Bellemans_at_skynet.belgium>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:43:17 +0100

I remember that it is virtually impossible to debug window-navigation code in Windows, because some events get fired every time you switch from the debugger to your application. So, it might be the trigger you put the control break in that gives you problems debugging. BTW this is true for most Windows development systems (including VC++).

--
Dirk Bellemans
Modify email address to reply (use .be instead of .belgium)