OAS and FAQ

From: Christine Volkwein <volkwein_at_frqnet.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:05:32 +0100

Hi,

I have some questions. The first one is: Is there a FAQ for this NG? Where can I find it?

The second is a little more compicate:

At the moment we have an forms4.5 and report2.5 application. We have heard a little bit about OAS and Forms in the web.

In order to decide which way we will go in future, we are looking for a reference in the web. IS there already a forms application in web? Can

I have a look at it? What about the experiences? Is this a "passable" way?

What about the prognosis of the future of OAS and forms in the web?

Are there any recommendations?

It would be great to receive some answers.

Best regards,

Christine Volkwein Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 11:05:32 CET

Original text of this message