How Webdb does upload of files.

From: Anders Houlberg-Nielsen <andersh_at_corebit.dk>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:52:48 +0100

Hi

I have been exploring Webdb for quite some time now and I came across a strange package that might come usefull. In a site owner and webdbs schema you will find a package called "imgload"

Take a look at it. No other packages in Webdb uses this package.

The package has procedures to do upload/download of files to the table wwv_document.

I just cannot figure out how this is done !!!!!!!!!!

With a few minor changes I made it work and did upload and download via this packages.
But how the f... does it work ?
Take a look at the procedure "do_it".

Please reply by e-mail andersh_at_corebit.dk Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 11:52:48 CET

Original text of this message