Re: Forms4.5: new_form causes ask-commit-question

From: <pberetta_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 00:35:36 GMT

If you want to lose the changes you can add a rollback command to your triggers. exit_form(no_validate, to_savepoint) will roll back to a savepoint you have previously set (when you opened the form, for example), full_rollback will roll back all uncommited changes.

In article <382890A8.FCAFE033_at_worldonline.nl>,   Ton Schalke <tschalke_at_worldonline.nl> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a form with outstanding changes, but I don't want to save them
or
> have forms asking me to save them. In the form I have made two
triggers:
> key-exit en when-window-closed. Both have the same code:
> exit_form(no_validate). Works fine. But if I start another form with
> new_form, then forms starts asking me 'Do you want to save the changes
> you have made?'. Does anybody know which trigger I can use to prevent
> this?
>
> Thanks,
> Ton

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 10 1999 - 01:35:36 CET

Original text of this message