Interesting Forms Problem

From: Jack Newton <newton_jack_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 16:51:59 -0700

Here's what I think is an interesting problem that I can't figure out how to do in forms.

I'm developing an airplane reservation application that would take an arrival and a destination airport along with date, time, etc., and my application will return a set of flight plans that will do the trick. A flight plan can consists of from 1 up to 3 flights (e.g. Seattle -> Denver -> New York).

I imagine I need to write a PL/SQL program that will find all the direct flights, then the two-flight flight plans, then the three-flight flight-plans. Is there a data structure in forms that I could dump the results of those three queries into and display grouped by flight plan?

Thanks,
Jack Newton Received on Wed Nov 10 1999 - 00:51:59 CET

Original text of this message