Re: [D2K Reports 2.5] Layout question . . .

From: Yosi Greenfield <ygreenfield_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 16:03:34 -0500

I once called Oracle Support on just that question and they said I should do it in the Properties sheet called from File..Print.. So I said, "but those are printer properties, not the report's properties," and they said that's where to do it anyway.

Strangely enough, I'm pretty sure it actually worked. It put the report in landscape in the previewer too.

Try it, and good luck.

Yosi