Help w/Installing Oracle Tools

From: <dagaith_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 13:24:43 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I just received all of the Oracle development tools from an Oracle Seminar and I am trying to install of them now. Since I am using this at my home personal computer, everything will be loaded on the same machine. I have installed Oracle 8i, Developer and Jdeveloper okay. But when I try to install Designer and Webdb I get an error complaining about installing these items in the same Oracle home but I cannot seem to specify another directory because when I do it complains about that to. How can I install all of my tools on the same machine running NT 4.0. Also, how do I bring up the new 8i Enterprise Manager.

Thanks in advance

-Dwayne A. Gaither- Received on Sun Nov 07 1999 - 14:24:43 CET

Original text of this message