Re: Problems after upgrade and patch

From: Bill Frost <No.Spam.Bill.Frost_at_hpa.com.au>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 22:08:38 GMT

[Quoted] Strange as it may seem, I think the problem could be related to your video settings. I had the same problem (albeit with a different set of Oracle products) and corrected it by changing the number of display colours in the [Quoted] video settings.

Can't remember what I changed it from or to, but I think 24-bit to 8-bit may [Quoted] have been it.

I think it was related to a Java VM problem somewhere.

:)BF