Impromptu Reports

From: VA Access <vaaccess_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 13:59:57 GMT

I'm starting to use Cognos Impromptu reports because that is what my new employer uses. I haven't found any good places to ask questions about Impromptu report writing so I decided to create an e-groups list. If there is already a place where I can go to ask questions about Impromptu, please let me know. If there isn't one I'm hoping that people will start using the e-groups list. To subscribe to the list, send a blank message to:

impromptu-reports-subscribe_at_egroups.com

Thanks!

Va Access

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 14:59:57 CET

Original text of this message