Re: Can an Oracle forms trigger update a SQLServer database table?

From: Ram Apparaju <a_ramki_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 08:46:29 -0500

I guess, EXEC_SQL package can help in doing this. This package is useful to connect to multilple databases and work with them from Oracle Forms at the same time. With this package, you can connect to a Oracle DB and get the data & then connect to SQLSERVER for other processing. Some time back, i implemented the same with Oracle and MS Access. I believe, there is some documentation (exec_sql.pdf) on this package in demos directory.

Ram.