It won't insert

From: Chris Jordan <mail_at_mailer.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:43:16 -0500

Hi,

[Quoted] I have a form in which I have bound controls(textboxes) to the columns in my [Quoted] table using the datablock wizard and then the layout wizard. Everything is fine when I run the form. When I click on save on the toolbar, it says 'one [Quoted] record saved, transcation complete'. That makes me think the values from the textoxes have been transferred over to the table. But when I go to SQL plus and do 'select * from mytable', it shows that NO data had been inserted!!
Does anybody know how and why oracle will give this misinformation?

Thanks,
Chris Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 05:43:16 CET

Original text of this message