OAS 4.0.8 servlets init argument configuration

From: Vincent <ahyip_at_hongkong.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 01:00:55 +0800

I have some servlet programs and I used to use apache web server with apach jserv as the web server. But when I tried to install them on a SUN machine running OAS 4.0.8 as the web server today, I fail to configurate it. I can set up an application for Jservlet and the corresponding cartridges through the OAS manager successfully. I've tested that with a servlet that don't need any init arguments. However, some of my servlets require an init argument, and I don't know how to define that in OAS.

In apache, i put the following line in the zone property file in order to do this:

    servlets.default.initArgs=<arg_name>=<arg_value>

where <arg_name> is the argument name and <arg_value> is the corresponding value.

Does anyone know how I can set this in OAS 4.0.8? or where I can find some reference on that?

Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Nov 04 1999 - 18:00:55 CET

Original text of this message