List item' query - Forms 5

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 06:44:32 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am using the following code to populate a list item, but I like the output to be different.

[Quoted] --Build the SQL statement.
[Quoted] sql_stat := 'SELECT make||'' ''||model, vin FROM auto';

 Populate_the_List(list_id, sql_stat);

here is a sample output:     here is what I like to see:
Mazda 929                          Mazda  929
Isuzu Troper                         Isuzu     Tropper
Ford Escort                         Ford      Escort
Honda Accord                     Honda  Accord

any help with constructing the query? Received on Wed Nov 03 1999 - 15:44:32 CET

Original text of this message