switch environment

From: Sender <sender_at_happy.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 11:55:16 +0800

[Quoted] We are using D2K to develop applications on W95 client. Our users need to switch between testing environment and production environment very often. We achieve this by modifying W95's registry for the D2K paths using windows API. We need to upgrade to Windows NT next year (NT4 or 2000) and ordinary users cannot have NT administrator right (i.e. cannot modify registry) and therefore the current method of switching environment cannot be used. Any suggestion? Received on Tue Nov 02 1999 - 04:55:16 CET

Original text of this message