Personal Oracle 8 and Forms 4.5...

From: R.W. Fairbairn <richard.fairbairn_at_tesco.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:49:37 -0000

Can this be?
[Quoted] I have successfully installed PO8 and have tried to install Designer 2000 also. I am not able to connect using Oracle Forms as I get a message 'no interface driver connected - function not performed'.

Is it possible to connect to an Oracle 8 database using Forms 4.5 / Designer [Quoted] 2000? If so, can someone provide me with some pointers? I only intend to run [Quoted] a local database to echo some of the Development I am currently working on.

Thanks

R.W. Fairbairn Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 20:49:37 CET

Original text of this message