HELP !!!!!!!!Unable to startup Oracle Web Listener

From: uri bargil <uri_at_trans-planet.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 19:16:11 +0200

Hello all!
I need an urgent help
Im using Oracle Application Server 4.0.7. I deleted one of my application (as I have done many times before!) When I was trying to reload the OAS it didnt succed to startup none of the Web Listeners.
Here is the messages shown while trying to startup the listeners :
"

Information: Listening on NORM port 12543 address 0.0.0.0 Information: wriorProcessInit: RMProxy IOR Bootstrap Service initialized

Information: Application init function oracle_adp_init returned ADI_FATALINIT
Error: The server could not initialize
Information: The server is exiting
OWS-08811: Unable to startup Oracle Web Listener `admin'.
"

How can I solve this problem?
Please help me
Uri Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 18:16:11 CET

Original text of this message