Performance problems with Forms 4.5 or 5

From: fec <sistram_at_cammesa.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:26:05 -0300

I’m running Forms 4.5 or Forms 5 with Oracle 7.3.4. I have forms that runs very heavy procedures, and the problem is that when running I can hardly run an other procedure at the same time, is like it is consuming all the PC resources. Is not a problem of PC, because I’ve got a Pentim II with 64 MB of RAM and a lot of free space on disc. I think it’s a configuration problem or perhaps there is an extra product that can administrate better the resources.

Please, can anyone help me.

  Thanks Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 17:26:05 CET

Original text of this message