Re: Sqlplus helpfile not found

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 13:22:29 GMT

Ababan,

[Quoted] This is "normal" for sqlplus on NT. The help files are supplied within the [Quoted] online documentation if you installed it. If you click on the Oracle for NT [Quoted] folder you will see the Oracle Documentation and Error Messages files.

By the way, 7.3.2 is quite old. Signup with technet at http://technet.oracle.com and download the latest version of personal Oracle. It is worth the time to download.

Brian