Page Protect and Keep With Anchoring Object:- What's The Difference?

From: Delphis Group Limited <richard.fairbarin_at_delphis-group.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 11:23:03 +0000

I am fuzzy on this one as it has been a while since I've used these.

I have a repeating frame and want to keep everything within it on the same logical page, where possible. I have achieved this by setting the Page Protect option for the repeating frame. Could I have used Keep With Anchoring Object for this? If so, where would I set the Keep With Anchoring Object checkbox (i.e., on the repeating frame or all the children?). I tried setting the KWAO option on the repeating frame but the frame's children were not appearing on the same page.

I am fuzzy on the rule for using these controls and wonder if someone can enlighten me.

Thanks in advance

R.W. Fairbairn

--
Delphis Group Limited