Re: LOV buttons in Forms questions

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 29 Oct 1999 03:14:15 GMT

>I am developing a form in Forms 4.5 and I have 5 records viewable.
>That means I have 5 LOV buttons. When I click on the LOV it brings up
>the list properly and everything, but it updates that record that is
>currently selected, not the record for which I click the LOV button.

In Designer, you will see 5 records displayed. Did you create 1 LOV button in the same block as the data, or did you create 5 LOV buttons in another block?

You should create 1 button, in the same block as the data. Make sure the "number displayed" property for the block is the same as for one of the other items in the block. (It used to default to 0 --> same as the rows in the block, but I think it changed)

HTH
Dan Hekimian-WIlliams

ps. My sister went to Berea... Received on Fri Oct 29 1999 - 05:14:15 CEST

Original text of this message