Re: reports - unwanted fields

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 01:02:05 GMT

  1. Place a frame around each of the fields that could be null.
  2. Make the frames vertical variable.
  3. Put a format trigger on each of the fields to return FALSE if the field is null. -- Paul Dorsey Dulcian, Inc. www.dulcian.com 212 595 7223 P.S. If you would like to talk to Dulcian about a salaried position on our team, please call me. We have openings in NJ for developers.