Re: LOV buttons in Forms questions

From: <pberetta_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 00:52:13 GMT

If I'm reading you right, what you now really have is 5 iterations of 1 button. You might consider creating 5 individual buttons in an different block. You then would be able to set the input focus to the record associated with the button before calling up the list of values.

In article <7vabh3$dim$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   jessejenna_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> They are set to true.. Thanks for the idea.. Any others anybody?
> Jesse
>
> michaelconn_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> > Most likely you just need to set MOUSE_NAVIGATE to TRUE for the LOV
> > Button
> >
> > In article <7v7di6$8ug$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,
> > andrews_at_physics.berea.edu wrote:
> > > I am developing a form in Forms 4.5 and I have 5 records viewable.
> > > That means I have 5 LOV buttons. When I click on the LOV it
brings
> up
> > > the list properly and everything, but it updates that record that
> is
> > > currently selected, not the record for which I click the LOV
> button.
> > >
> > > Example:
> > >
> > > +------------------------------+
> > > +------------------------------+
> > > | LOV [field ] |
> > > +------------------------------+
> > > | LOV [field ] |
> > > +------------------------------+
> > > | LOV [field ] |
> > > +------------------------------+
> > > +------------------------------+
> > >
> > > It will update the field in the first record.....
> > >
> > > Any ideas.
> > >
> > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > > Before you buy.
> > >

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.
> >

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 29 1999 - 02:52:13 CEST

Original text of this message