Oracle certificate

From: Shih-Chi Chiang <shihchic_at_isr.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 11:54:15 -0400

[Quoted] I have a question for Oracle expert.

There are some training program like " Oracle DBA certificate " or " Oracle Porgramming certificate " in the market. But I can not find these information in Oracle Web Site. I want to know if these certificates are approved from Oracle Corporation or not. If it is, is there a strong demand in the market for those certificate holders? When I am doing job search, it seems that those recruiters are interested only in your experience but not the certificate.

Thank you for your answering

Shih-Chi Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 17:54:15 CEST

Original text of this message