io problem beu pro*c

From: Dong Yang <yangdong_at_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: 28 Oct 1999 13:06:25 GMT

I want to parse a file line by line and feed it to oracle with pro*c, the problem is by file access, the code must be ansi c, and can anyone tell me which .h file I need to include by open or close a file , and which function I need .
the problem is that I've bund it to mfc intent to compile it, but I don't want anything in mfc because it will must be ansi c, in the mfc help there r lot of functions which I don't know which is mfc and which is c, actually it's a c question, but I'll be grateful if anyone can help so that I don't need any reverse engernneering. :-) thx
a.Yang Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 15:06:25 CEST

Original text of this message