Re: Third party tools for dba admin...Can recommend?

From: Andy Cowling <arc_at_sequent.com>
Date: 28 Oct 1999 10:29:23 +0100

    Swahanaga> I'm looking for some good tools for oracle
    Swahanaga> administration.  I need tools to manage users, control
    Swahanaga> file creation, scripts, tablespaces, tables.

    Swahanaga> It's getting a little tedious doing this by hand. OEM     Swahanaga> seems to have disappeared in 8i.

OEM 2.0.4 for NT is freely available on technet if you have the bandwidth and patience for a 186Mb download and works fine.

See http://technet.oracle.com/products/oem/ for more details (free registration required).

    Swahanaga> Any Suggestions?

Raise a purchase req for more memory for your PC as OEM 2.0.4 is Java based and runs like treacle compared with 1.x :-) Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 11:29:23 CEST

Original text of this message