Re: Keyboard on Forms 6

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:26:38 GMT

In article <3816ABD7.6AE70478_at_sb.tel.hr>,   Igor Avramovic <infolink_at_sb.tel.hr> wrote:
> I have problem with read last key (not function key) - other keys
> from keyboard in Forms 6.0. It's very important to me because I
> must use fast search in some part of application and I want to
> know is anybody knows how I can read or how I can know which is
> last press key on keyboard.

Forms has no keystroke-oriented functions available. But LOV's use the fast-search feature, so if you could somehow put your data into an LOV and allow the users to search and select that way, it would solve the problem.

Steve Cosner
http://members.aol.com/stevec5088

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 27 1999 - 23:26:38 CEST

Original text of this message