ORA-12545 TNS: Name lookup error

From: Scott Cummins <cumminss_at_andrews.af.mil>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:56:59 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a windows 95 machine where my customer cannot log on, it acts as if [Quoted] [Quoted] it goes out to the database but returns this error, He can go to another [Quoted] machin and long on fime, I have reinstalled all the 95 protocols and [Quoted] network crd. also the client for microsft windows. can any one help me, I [Quoted] have gotten some information on TNSnames.ora and listener.ora, but I am not sure where to go form here.