LOV buttons in Forms questions

From: <andrews_at_physics.berea.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:42:31 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am developing a form in Forms 4.5 and I have 5 records viewable. That means I have 5 LOV buttons. When I click on the LOV it brings up [Quoted] [Quoted] the list properly and everything, but it updates that record that is [Quoted] currently selected, not the record for which I click the LOV button.

Example:

+------------------------------+

[Quoted] | LOV [field ] | <- at this record
+------------------------------+

| LOV [field ] |
+------------------------------+

| LOV [field ] |

| LOV [field ] |

| LOV [field ] | <- click this LOV buttons

It will update the field in the first record.....

Any ideas.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 27 1999 - 19:42:31 CEST

Original text of this message