Re: Help on Designer/2000 on UNIX

From: mdimper <mdimperNOmdSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:44:32 -0700

In article <3808E98D.FCD8614D_at_tin.it>, Pasquito <p.campo_at_tin.it> wrote:
> I have installed Designer/2000 on NT 4.0 for Server UNIX HP-UX
> 10.20
> Oracle 8.0.5.
> All rigth. No errors message. But when i try to make first
> application
> the system send me a error:
> "operation 'INS' on ci_application_systems has fallied".
> I have controlled package RMDBG and result INVALID, errors are for
> package UTL_FILE (more that one) and DEFAULT_SWITCHES.
> Can i do for fix this problem?
> Tanks at all.
> Pasquito

[Quoted] You can use Repository administration utility to check and recreate designer package.
You can recompile package with alter package command.

If connection is made by an user that is not the owner of repository, check execution permission on package.

You can create designer users by repository administration utility

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!