Re: Changing decimal point in Reports 3

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:51:22 +0300

Hi Wim,

I have to appologise for my previous message.

You are right, it doesn't work. My current NLS setting mixed me up.

I've realized that Comma and Point (period) are parts of the "Number Format Mask Syntax":

Format Token Explanation
------------ -----------

. (period)	Prints a period (.) to separate the integral and
                fractional parts of a number.
, (comma)	Prints a comma (,) as the group/thousands separator.

So you cannot use comma as a decimal separator... I'm sorry.

Try to use NLS setting instead.

Good Luck!
Valeri

--
Valeri Sorokine
Oracle Certified Application Developer, Rel.2