WebDB installation

From: Armen Khachikian <khachiki_at_bcf.usc.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:11:04 -0700

Finally I managed to install oracle8i enterprise edition but my control files missing in Oracle/Oradata/o8ibigin/... as control01.ctl and control02.ctl.
I am connecting to the data base o8ibegin only as Internal/oracle but when I am trying to install WebDB, the installer asks me of the SYS password which is change_on_install but unfortunately every time I am being rejected by that password!What password should I apply? I found out the following messages in my o8ibeginALRT file:
ORA-00202: controlfile: 'G:\Oracle\oradata\o8ibegin\control01.ctl
ORA-27041: unable to open file
OSD-04002: unable to open file
O/S-Error: (OS 2) The system cannot find the file specified.