Changing decimal point in Reports 3

From: Wim Valgaeren <valgaeren_at_softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:53:09 +0100

[Quoted] I'm trying to change the decimal point in my reports to a comma. The way I [Quoted] tried this is changing the default value of the DECIMAL system parameter to [Quoted] a comma. But my report continues to show a point. Even if I put the DECIMAL [Quoted] system parameter in my parameter form, my report refuses to show the comma. [Quoted] What am I doing wrong? I used the same technique to change the THOUSAND system parameter to a space and this works.

Can anybody help me?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Wim Valgaeren Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 09:53:09 CEST

Original text of this message