Re: Decode function

From: (wrong string) öström <lasse.sjostrom_at_telia.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:19:58 GMT

[Quoted] I dont think you can do that, without using one value for each value in of ITEM_TYPE. I am trying to work something out and map values between 60 to 64 on 0 (not inside) and 1 (inside) but I cant think of any. Someone else might do that...if one succed it would be a great number of DECODES...

You can not solve it using GREATEST and LOWEST? Maybe those are not allowed in WHERE-clauses.

Lars